I saw this red and white quilt in the Hancocks of Peducah catalog. It happened to arrive just as I was figuring out what to do for our quilt guild red and white quilt challenge, so I ordered it.
The kit arrived within a few days and I have finished cutting up the fabric. There was a generous amount of fabric and (so far) the instructions have been very clear. The fabrics are designated by number (ie Fabric A is #3515-0111) but the fabrics within the kit are not labeled. This is a giant pain, given that they are all very similar. I had to go to the MarcusFabrics.com website to identify the fabrics, which — I felt — should have been included in the kit. I’ll keep you posted as I get sewing!